(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
(3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the sewage pump body, and fill the water diversion (or slurry). Self-priming sewage pump
(4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the water outlet pipeline.
(5) Jog the motor and try to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
(6) Turn on the motor. When the sewage pump is running normally, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to see the proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve, and check the motor load at the same time.
(7) Try to control the flow and lift of the sewage pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the sewage pump runs at the highest efficiency point to achieve the greatest energy saving effect.
(8) During the operation of the sewage pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80℃.
(9) If abnormal sound is found in the sewage pump, stop immediately and check the cause.
(10) To stop using the sewage pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) In the first month of operation, the sewage pump of the center-opening pump shall change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours thereafter.
(12) Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as a drip).
(13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) When the sewage pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
(15) If the sewage pump is out of service for a long time, all the pumps must be disassembled, the water should be wiped off, and the rotating parts and joints should be coated with grease and installed.