What is the installation method of the water pump?
Posted by Admin | 16 Nov
1. Under the conditions permitted by the geographical environment, the pump should be as close as possible to the water source to reduce the length of the suction pipe. The foundation of the pump installation place should be firm, and a special foundation should be repaired for fixed pumping stations.
2. The water inlet pipe should be sealed and reliable, must have special support, and can not be hung on the water pump. The inlet pipe equipped with a bottom valve should be installed as far as possible so that the axis of the bottom valve is perpendicular to the horizontal plane, and the angle between the axis and the horizontal plane should not be less than 45°. When the water source is a channel, the bottom valve should be more than 0.50 meters above the bottom of the water, and a net should be added to prevent debris from entering the pump.
3. The base of the machine and pump should be level, and the connection with the foundation should be firm. When the machine and pump are driven by the belt, the tight side of the belt is down, so that the transmission efficiency is high. The rotation of the impeller of the water pump should be in the same direction as the arrow indicates; when the coupling is used for transmission, the machine and pump must be coaxial.
4. The installation position of the water pump should meet the requirements of the allowable vacuum height, and the foundation must be level and stable to ensure that the rotation direction of the power machinery is consistent with the rotation direction of the water pump.
5. If there are multiple units in the same machine room, there should be a distance of more than 800mm between the unit and the unit, and between the unit and the wall.
6. The suction pipe of the water pump must be well sealed, and the elbows and gate valves should be minimized. Air should be exhausted when filling and diversion. Air should not accumulate in the pipe during operation. There is a certain depth of submergence.