1. If the water pump has any minor faults, remember not to let it work. If the packing of the water pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the water pump continues to be used, air leakage will occur. The direct effect of this is that the energy consumption of the motor will increase, which will damage the impeller.
2. If the water pump vibrates strongly during use, you must stop and check the cause, otherwise the water pump will also be damaged.
3. When the bottom valve of the water pump leaks, some people will fill the inlet pipe of the water pump with dry soil and flush the bottom valve with water, which is really undesirable. This is because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe when the pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the impeller and bearings of the pump, which shortens the service life of the pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced with a new one.
4. After using the water pump, you must pay attention to maintenance. For example, when the water pump is used up, the water in the pump should be drained. It is best to remove the water pipe and rinse it with clean water.
5. The tape on the water pump should also be removed, and then rinse it with water and dry it in a light place. Do not put the tape in a dark and damp place. The tape of the water pump must not be stained with oil, not to mention sticky things on the tape.
6. Check carefully whether there are cracks on the impeller and whether the impeller is fixed on the bearing loose. If there are cracks and looseness, repair it in time. If there is dirt on the pump impeller, clean it up.