Which is better, self-priming sewage pump or submersible pump?
Posted by Admin | 02 Mar
First, the advantages and disadvantages of self-priming sewage pump
1. The self-priming sewage pump generally works on the shore, and it is convenient to monitor the status.
2. It has a self-priming function and does not need to be placed in water, and the motor will not be damaged except for abnormal operations.
3. It is easy to maintain and maintain, and there is no need to move the motor when disassembling the pump.
4. If it is outdoors or where there is no power supply, the diesel engine self-priming pump can be selected, and there is no need to pull a long cable.
1. It is relatively bulky and the transportation cost is high.
2. During the installation process, it is necessary to connect the pipeline and hit the anchor bolts in the horizontal position.
3. High requirements for pipelines, if there is water leakage or air leakage, it will affect the self-priming function of the equipment.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages of submersible sewage pump
1. Under the same power, the pair is small in size and easy to move.
2. Easy to install, just put it in the water.
3. Under the same flow and head, the price is generally lower than that of the self-priming pump
1. The whole equipment is underwater, so maintenance is very inconvenient.
2. The whole pump body is under water, which is easy to be corroded. If water enters, it will burn out the motor.
3. The cable is easy to wear and aging, especially during the moving process, if the cable is worn, it is prone to leakage.
The above is the difference between self-priming sewage pump and submersible pump. To sum up, neither self-priming sewage pump nor submersible pump is better, and users still need to choose according to actual needs and on-site working conditions.