What are the methods and precautions for cleaning submersible pumps?
Posted by Admin | 21 Feb
Cleaning the submersible pump is an important part of the pump repair work, and the cleaning quality has a great influence on the repair quality of the submersible pump. Using the correct cleaning method to improve cleaning quality and reduce costs is one of the issues that repair workers must consider.
Cleaning in the repair of submersible pumps includes mechanical external cleaning and parts cleaning. Parts cleaning can be divided into pre-qualification cleaning, pre-assembly cleaning, and parts plating or pre-bonding cleaning due to different purposes.
In the cleaning of submersible pump parts, the cleaning requirements of plated caps and bonded parts are the highest, and the cleaning quality is not high. It is often the cause of coating or bonding failure, and the cleaning quality of parts assembly has a great impact on the service life of the machine. Due to serious unqualified cleaning, a large amount of abrasives penetrate into important friction pairs or block the lubricating oil channel due to dirt. However, the early wear and accidental damage of the machinery occurs from time to time in some less formal repair work, which must be paid attention to.
Now list the parts cleaning of centrifugal pump:
1. Scrape off the scale and rust accumulated on the inner and outer surfaces of the impeller, sealing rings and bearings, etc., and then clean and blow with water or compressed air.
2. Clean the grease and rust accumulated on the joint surfaces of the water pump housing.
3. Clean the water seal tube and check whether the tube is unblocked.
4. Clean the bearing bush and bearing, remove the grease, and then clean the oil ring and oil level gauge. Ball bearings should be cleaned with gasoline.
5. Parts and components that will not be assembled temporarily should be oiled for protection after cleaning.
Cleaning should follow the steps below:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and the surface must not have processing burrs;
2. All parts are degreased;
3. After the degreasing is completed, pickling and passivation is carried out (the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus);
4. Rinse with pure water after pickling and passivation, and there should be no chemical residue (this step is omitted for carbon steel parts);
5. Wipe the parts with non-woven fabrics one by one, and do not leave the surface of the parts such as wire hair, or dry them with clean nitrogen;
6. Wipe the parts one by one with non-woven fabric or precision filter paper dipped in analytical pure alcohol until there is no dirty color.
The basic principle of centrifugal pump cleaning is that all cleaning methods must fully consider the following basic requirements.
1. Ensure that the requirements for the cleanliness of parts are met. In the repair of submersible pumps, various parts have different requirements for cleanliness. In assembly, the cleaning requirements of fittings are higher than non-fittings, dynamic fittings are higher than static fittings, and precision fittings are higher than non-precision fittings. For sprayed, plated and bonded workpiece surfaces, the cleaning requirements are very high. When cleaning, different cleaning agents and cleaning methods must be adopted according to different requirements to ensure the required cleaning quality.
2. Prevent the corrosion of parts, and do not allow any degree of corrosion to precision parts. When the pump parts need to be parked for a period of time after cleaning, the anti-rust ability of the cleaning solution or other anti-rust measures should be considered.
3. Ensure the safety of operation, prevent fire or poison the human body and cause pollution to the environment.