2. The diameter of the deep well should be slightly larger than the outer diameter of the deep well submersible pump unit. At the same time, the actual depth of the well should be measured before installation to determine whether it meets the installation conditions of the deep well pump.
3. Check whether the well platform is suitable for installing the manhole cover and whether it can bear the weight of the deep well pump unit and the supporting water outlet pipe.
4. Check whether the deep well pump unit is well assembled, remove the filter screen of the deep well pump before installation, and check the rotation of the shaft of the deep well pump. If it is stuck, it is forbidden to use it.
5. Use a multimeter to check whether the three-phase wires of the deep well pump are connected and whether the DC resistance is approximately balanced.
6. Connect the protection switch and the control cabinet. If the equipment is high-power, you must choose the soft lift-off and step-down control cabinet, and then pour water into the pump from the water outlet of the deep well pump to lubricate the rubber bearings and skeleton oil seals in the deep well pump, and start instantaneously ( No more than 1 second!) See if the direction of rotation is consistent with the direction indicated on the sign. If the opposite is true, you can adjust any two of the three-phase power cords and connect the water filter to go down the well.
7. Install the water pipe rubber gasket to be straight, and evenly tighten the bolts of the water-saving pipe.
8. During installation, plastic tape or water-resistant rope should be used to fasten the cable to the water pipe on each section of the water pipe, but do not make the cable too tight.
9. After installing the deep well pump, check the insulation resistance and the three-conductor phase connection from the switch in turn, then check the instrument and starting equipment, close the gate valve (leave a little gap), close the switch, start the motor, slowly open the gate valve, and adjust Until the ammeter indicates 90-100% of the rated current value. Observe whether the indication of the instrument exceeds the nameplate regulations, and check the power supply and operation.
10. After the deep well submersible pump runs for four hours for the first time, it stops and quickly measures the thermal insulation resistance, and can only continue to operate when it is not less than 0.5 megohms to the ground.
11. After stopping the pump, start again after ten minutes. Do not start frequently, so as not to damage the motor and pump parts.
12. During use, check regularly. If the following phenomena are found, stop the machine immediately and operate after troubleshooting.