What are the precautions for maintenance of submersible pumps?
Posted by Admin | 05 Aug
1. Replace the lubricating oil: Open the oil hole screws in the sealed chamber and the motor respectively, and release all the lubricating oil in the sealed chamber and the motor. Replace with new oil to ensure the normal operation of the lubricating system.
2. Check the vulnerable parts: the impeller, buckle ring, shaft sleeve, bearing seat of the submersible pump are vulnerable parts. First of all, the water pump part should be disassembled to check whether the wearing parts are in good condition. The use of damaged and unqualified parts is strictly prohibited.
3. Dismantle the pump casing to prevent rusting: before use in spring, disassemble the top-level pump casing, turn the impeller, and then close and start, to prevent the parts from rusting and not starting normally and burning the motor. This maintenance is particularly important for water-filled motors.
4. Dry motor: Use a 500 megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance between the winding and the shell of the submersible pump. If the resistance is lower than 0.5 megohm, the motor should be driven out of moisture. Drying methods include: external drying method, electric current drying method, and combined drying method of the two at the same time. The external drying method is to use an external heat source for processing. The commonly used measures are: ⑴Blowing hot air: Use the blower of an electric heater (a small agricultural submersible pump can be used with a hair dryer) to blow hot air to achieve the purpose of drying treatment; ⑵Bulb baking: in In the airtight box, use several 200 watt bulbs for baking. Note that the baking temperature should not be too high and should be controlled below 125°C; ⑶Current drying: According to the impedance of the submersible pump and the size of the power supply, the three-phase windings of the motor can be connected in series or parallel, and then connected to a variable resistor to adjust the amount of current It is about 60% of the rated current value, energized and dried.
5. Ensuring sealing: Agricultural submersible pumps have very strict requirements for sealing. When replacing the lubricating oil in the sealed chamber, if the oil is found to be turbid and high in water content, the entire sealing box or sealing ring must be replaced or replaced to ensure its sealing. The performance is good.
6. Inspect the bearings: check the upper and lower bearings of the motor part. If wear or excessive clearance is found, new bearings must be replaced in time, and it is strictly forbidden to use them "with disease". The inspection method is as follows: if the motor produces a "click" sound when the motor is running, and the period is proportional to the speed, and the rotor feels laborious when turning the rotor by hand, the bearing raceway is a little bit tight or there is tearing; if the bearing is intermittent When the rotor is turned by hand, there is an indeterminate dead point, which is usually caused by damage to the ball frame, cracked inner ring or broken balls. In the above situation, the bearing must be replaced to avoid greater damage.
7. Ensure bearing lubrication: For water-filled submersible pumps, check and replace the skeleton oil seals and lithium-based grease in the bearing chambers of the upper and lower end covers. To ensure that the bearing works in a well-lubricated state for a long time.