2. The water pump does not output water after starting. Reasons: there is air in the pump or gas in the water inlet pipe; the bottom valve is not closed tightly; the filling is not full, the vacuum pump packing is seriously leaking; the gate valve or the flapping door is not tightly closed. Elimination method: remove debris, replace the damaged rubber pad, change the direction of the valve; press tightly or replace the new packing, close the gate valve or tap the door; increase the amount of water filling, until there is no air bubble at the vent screw plug; replace it Cracked pipe water; reduce the head, press the nozzle of the pump into the water 0.5 meters.
3. Reasons for insufficient flow: the actual head of the water pump exceeds the allowable head; the speed is not matched or the belt is slipping, or the speed is low; the blade installation angle of the axial flow pump is too small; the suction lift is too high; the bottom valve, pipeline and impeller are partially blocked or the impeller is defective ; The outlet pipe is leaking seriously. Remedy: reduce the head, restore the rated speed, remove the belt dirt and adjust the belt tightness; adjust the blade angle, reduce the installation position of the water pump; tighten the gland, seal the leaking part of the water pump, tighten the packing or replace the packing; remove the blockage, Replace the impeller; replace the leakage ring to block the leak.
4. The flow rate changes from large to small. Reasons: The filter screen or the bell mouth is gradually blocked by debris; the dynamic water level is reduced, and the water inlet pipe is not submerged in depth enough. Elimination method: remove debris and increase the depth of water in the bottom valve.
5. The water flow is interrupted during operation. Reasons: the pipeline or the water inlet is blocked by debris; the filler is worn, loose, and the water seal pipe is blocked; the impeller is broken or loosened; the dynamic water level drops sharply. Remedy: clear the blockage, replace the packing, dredge the channel of the water pipe, install the water seal ring correctly; tighten or replace the impeller; lower the installation position of the water pump, or restart the machine after the water level rises.
6. Too much power consumption. Reasons: too high speed; bent pump shaft; debris around the blade; too high lift. Remedy: adjust the appropriate speed; correct the pump shaft; remove debris; try to reduce the head.