1. When the user installs the submersible pump, there is no check valve installed at the inlet and outlet, which causes the water to return quickly after the pump is stopped. After the outlet pressure drops, the full submersible pump will start again after it is lower than the preset pressure. The solution to this kind of submersible pump's frequent start is to install a check valve at the outlet of the self-priming pump to solve the problem.
2. The self-priming pump will automatically start after the outlet pressure drops because the faucet is not closed properly, or there is water flowing out of other places. Checking the closed state of the faucet and finding out where there is water leakage is the solution to the frequent startup of the submersible pump.
3. The conveying distance is long and the height is high, and the pressure required is large. The pressure set on the pressure controller is not up to the use requirements. You can first open the controller cover and use the flat screwdriver to turn the middle adjusting knob clockwise up. It can be solved by rotating to obtain a higher disconnection pressure.
4. The reason for the frequent start of the submersible pump may also be because there is no gas in the pressure tank on the self-priming pump. You can unscrew the gas nut on the pressure tank and use a pump to add gas to the pressure tank to stabilize the pressure tank. For the role of pressure, it should be noted whether every kind of submersible pump has the function of refilling the surge tank.
5. If the submersible pump is in good condition before using for a period of time, and the phenomenon of frequent start and stop suddenly appears, then it may be that the automatic switch is broken. You can replace an automatic switch to see if the fault still exists.
If you have a problem, you must quickly solve it, otherwise the problem will accumulate. For example, stainless steel submersible pumps are always started frequently. Such problems affect our work and our use the most. Of course, we must pay more attention to the analysis and solution of problems. of.