(1) Selection of water pump. According to the design flow and design head, use the pump type spectrum or pump performance table to select the pump (flow and head must match), and then check according to the configured piping system. If the pump is not running in the high-efficiency area, you should reselect .
(2) Use of water pump. When the geographical environment permits, the pump should be installed as close to the water source as possible to reduce the length of the suction pipe. The foundation of the pump installation place should be firm, the inlet pipe should be sealed and reliable, and there must be special support. The inlet pipe with the bottom valve should be installed as far as possible so that the axis of the bottom valve is perpendicular to the horizontal plane, and the angle between the axis and the horizontal plane should not be less than 45° . When the water source is a channel, the bottom valve should be more than 0.50 meters above the bottom of the water, and a net should be added to prevent debris from entering the pump. The base of the machine and pump should be level, and the connection with the foundation should be firm. When the machine and pump are driven by the belt, the tight side of the belt is down, so that the transmission efficiency is high, and the rotation of the impeller of the water pump should be in the same direction as the arrow;
(3) Inspection of the water pump. The pump shaft should rotate flexibly without impact sound; the pump shaft diameter should not shake obviously, and enough calcium-based lubricant should be added. Mainly check whether the water inlet pipe is damaged, and fix the cracks in time; check whether the fastening bolts are loose, and tighten the loose bolts. The motor winding and electrical insulation of the submersible pump should meet the requirements before it can be used.
(4) The operation of the water pump. Pay attention to check the vacuum gauge and pressure gauge at any time during the operation of the pump, monitor and record the working condition of the pump, listen to whether there is any abnormal noise, whether the temperature of the bearing is too high, whether the stuffing box drips too much or too little, and check the pump speed and Whether the belt tightness is normal.
(5) Shutdown of the water pump. The submersible pump must be buried in the water to work. Once exposed to the surface of the water, the power should be cut off and the operation should be stopped immediately, otherwise there is a danger of burning. When the high-lift water pump is shut down, it is forbidden to suddenly interrupt the power, otherwise it is easy to cause water hammer and damage the water pump or pipeline; for the water delivery system equipped with a gate valve, the gate valve should be closed slowly when shutting down, and then shut down; for the diesel engine powered Pumping units should also be shut down after gradually reducing the oil. When shutting down in winter, drain the water in the pump to prevent corrosion or frost cracking; when shutting down for a long time, all parts should be disassembled, wiped dry, inspected and repaired, then assembled and stored in a dry place.